Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girls,help?!?!?!please-10 pts for best answer!?

Ive been liking this girl at school for a while now and she knows i like her and thinks its cute i asked her if she likes me she said"no,im sorry" but then few weeks later shes been like quick glancing,staring and smiling at me then one day my friend got called up by one of her friends to come chill and the girl that i liked was there she asked if i was with him and told him to bring me with him then when i got there i just kept quiet talked a little then i smiled at her then she smiled back and we kept quick glancing or looking at each other-do you guys/girls know wsup cos im just feeling like what the?,another thing is my friend told me shes been giving me chances before to try and get something going on but i was just too shy to go up to her.oh and like two days ago my friend called me up and told me she was at summerschool so i said "yea imma bout to go out for a jog;)"lol then i ended jogging there so i could see her when i got there, the whole time i just kept quiet and she kept looking at me then she left after 10 mins-later on he said"dude why didnt you talk to her she wouldve just walked away when you just got here if she didnt like you,she was hella looking at you dude." i dont know guys/girls could it be cos im not like talking to her cos thats really what im thinking im just really too shy shes really beautiful real talk and i might just start to get nervous and i know im gonna studder and just turn red if i talk to her aha.PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment