Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What would you do and does he like me?

I'm in love with this guy, he literally completes me. He has a way of making me so happy no matter what. he lives in a different town, although close to me. He is 15 and I'm 13. Yea I know What YOUR thinking, big, way too big of an age gap. However none of that matters to me. I know it's not like I'm going to marry him or anything, he doesn't even know how I feel. i only see him every summer due to the fact that we both go to the same pool. He has a girlfriend of 2 years now, they broke up once in the middle of the winter and i was ecstatic. That didn't last very long, they are back together. i should have just told him how i felt. I don't think I'll ever have the guts to do that because our friendship is great and so special i don't want to ruin it by telling him I like him and freaking him out. But then I think of how great It would be to be his girlfriend! Last summer I knew he was head over heals for me. I knew by the way he glowed when he looked at me, or when his eyes just had that look in them whenever he looked at me, or when he pushed me in the pool everyday and messed around with me and teased me. This summer looks like it's going to be the same as last with him, GREAT! But this whole entire school year i couldn't wait to see him again, too see him look at me with that glow again! I don't want to go through with another school year just waiting for him again next summer just to be friends! All of this can go more greatly into detail but all I know is I don't want him I need him:(

No comments:

Post a Comment