Monday, July 18, 2011

Woah.... This is an extremely weird experience. What should I do?

Okay I just got enough money to go to Madrid, Spain as a college project to study the wildlife there for 3 months. And on one of our breaks I decided to go to the McDonald's there. And to my disappointment I didn't check if I had enough money to pay so I was about to leave till this guy came up and said he would pay for me. and after he bought it he told me his name and all and let me say he is HOT LIKE THE SUN and he invited me to his house so I went there and its a cozy cottage house in Coslada( I think that's how you spell it) I just loved it. And the really awkward part for me was that he offered me to live here for the 3 months I'm there. And I got to thinking. the scouters said we could either live with any possible relatives, rent a house, or get an apartment. And he sounds kind of suspicious to me saying if I want to stay and I want to ask him out but does he want to use me or something or is he just a really nice guy cause he said this right after we got to his house. So should I stay with him or should I say no and go find an apartment. P.S. I already stayed here for 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment