Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Strange dreams, what does it mean?

About a week ago my sister in law told me she had a dream about the world ending two days after the japan tsunami. Me being pregnant and paranoid, i prayed that night, and in my prayer i said "if the world is really coming to some end, could you please show it to me in a dream, so i can appreciate the time i have left with my family." So oddly enough, i had a dream of a flood and we were trying to go to the top of a mountain at a local zoo here. Any ways, a couple days later, i dremt of the flood again. Well last night i had another dream, which was wierdest. It felt like it should have been the first part of the dreams. I dremt i was at home, and i looked out the windows and i see what look like pyramids coming out of the rain and clouds in the sky. Then i guess an alien started communicating with me telepathically. It was wierd because she didnt look alien, she looked like egyption woman with an elongated head. Her eyes were red and she was sad. I felt like she was telling me the world would drown, and then rebuild when the time was right. She would take my sons with her, and when the time was right, after the world was washed away she would bring back the ones who were capable. She showed me my middle son, and said he would be brought back to rebuild with others like him, but my other two would stay with her. The way i saw her was like just shadows of her face in a dark room. I asked her why her eyes were blood red, and she said tthe air here was so dirty, it hurt her eyes. she said if i went to where she was from it would hurt my eyes because it was so clean. Any how, does any one, can any one give me an idea what it might mean? aside from being crazy lol, i dont watch scary sci fi movies, and we dont even have cable at home. I dont know why i dremt this, it was more than just about a flood. Sorry for typos, texting this on my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment