Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am I the only one who thinks I Ecuador is one of the underrated latin american countries?

Alof of people know alot of the other latin american countries like colombia,brazil,puerto rico,,mexico,argetina ect.But I feel people do not know as much about ecuador.There were more than a few time were people asked me where I am from and I told them ecuador well my parents are but I was born here in nyc,I still same I am ecuadorian.And these people are like where is ecuador?Or even some would say I haven't really heard of ecuador this country you speak of.I would be a bit shocked but I would politely say it's a small country in south america.Ecuador has soo much to offer,it's a small little country but it is soo beautiful and it's not even that dangerous.It has great diversity,great people,awesome food,rich in history,soo many churches,museums,and mountains,awesome bananas,the andes mountains,amazon,galapgos,and of course their beaches the pacific coast.My two vivid memories of ecuador was when I was ten yrs old and waking up and getting out of my room to walk to the balcony of my uncle's house and stare at the quito's skyline and being in awe and I was even more amazed that I saw mountains.My second vivid was when I was in la costa,I was in awe of the sandy white beach and the clear blue water,soo clean so beautiful and me and my then 5 yr old cousin layed on the white sand in awe of the palm trees,we never seen this in nyc,ah quayaquil,manta,and esmeraldas,ecuador's coast....soo yea who else thinks ecuador is underrated..? ppl should seriously travel there more...I love my lil country I hope to go back there soon

No comments:

Post a Comment