Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DO MY GUY HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME BUT JUST HIDING THEM?

okay im dating this guy but i cant read him its like i dont knw if he have feelins for me or not we been dating for 9 months now and i still cant tell im wondering do he have feelins but hiding them so i tested him to see would he miss me if i like quit talking to him for likea month and like a month passed and when he saw me he drove passed my house all evryday for abt 4 days til he finallly stopped and was like whats wrong wit your phne and i was like wat he was like i been tryna call it wats goin on nd so iwe started bakk talkin or whatever nd when he picked me up i could tell he was excited because of his movements like we was wit his friend and like he was on the passenger side and i was n the back he started to sit sideways jux so he can look me in my face holding my hands and talking sweet wanting to knw why did i do that for a whole month and i sayd bcuz im tired of my life and he sayd the people in to huh i say yea he sayd im n your life he grabbed my hands n sayd you tired of me then he sayd i was fine sexy and jux pretty nd im like he never acted like this whats the prblem nd then he always ask you miss nd if i sayy yea he assume im jux sayin sumn he always ask do i like a certain person or who else i talk to nd then he started asking me things that i was interested in and liked then he held my hand and sayd he not jux n my life he in it in every level (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN) and also when he asked me to spend the night with him he wanted me to play the game with him but then he got quiet and i noticed that when i was watching tv he was laying back on the bed jux staring at my face im looking at the corner of my eye like is he gone turn away bt he didnt so wen i looked at him he gone say WAT like im the one looking lol the he begin to move around in the bed all figity like he trying to contain hisself or something like putting his head down in the pillow nd wiggling lol heres the killer nd wen i started talking to him n his ear not even abt sex his penis rose super high nd wen i asked hw it gt like that he put his face nd the pillow bd said idk lol bt then here comes the confusing part he wasnt holding my hand asking alot of questions and gazing in my eyes that night he gt back with me its like he was acting different from that night this night but im thinking is it because i dont show my feelings or is he wanting to let me in but afraid ...jux do he have feelins at all??? HELP ME IM CONFUSED !!! : (

No comments:

Post a Comment