Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you find it weird that a Filipino guy would like White girls?

I'm half Filipino half Israeli. My tastes have been changing over the years. When I was in middle school my first interests were in Filipino and Latina girls. When I went to highschool, I started being attracted soley to Latinas. I went to a highschool of 99% dark skinned Hispanic girls not of the White variety. I was interested in darker skinned girls, but I've always had a liking for certain kinds of European girls. For some reason Irish and Russian girls don't attract me. I have a taste for a certain pattern or breed of White women within the Caucasian race. I'm only attracted to Caucasian girls with brown hair, slim, small elongated noses, sharp chins, about 5'6". Girls with that profile are hard to find in college. About 1 in every 20 white women has this description. I did a count when I was at college. The problem is that most White women do not have this profile. I do not care whether they're Irish or Russian, just as long as they fit that profile. I am not like most other guys who grab a woman just on race. A woman must have brown hair not blond or black hair for me to like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment