Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Piercings on elongated labia?

I've had asymmetrical labia all my life (one side is a heck of a lot longer than the other). I don't know how to explain it better than to say I've always been ashamed of it. It makes me feel like some kind of freak honestly. As contradictory as this sounds I don't mind having them...it's just when it comes to sexual matters I'm done for. I don't want the person near that area in any way. I get nervous and scared. I've done my research and talked to my gynecologist and I might consider getting surgery..but...I'm a huge fan of piercings. I have quite a few now and plan on getting a lot more in the future. So I was thinking....maybe instead of the surgery get some piercings to fix the problem. Maybe like get four piercings on each of the inner labia to change the focus of things or maybe pierce the longer side to my labia majora? Is that type of piercing possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment