Thursday, July 14, 2011

Visa and vaccinations for umrah?

I am going to umrah soon and because of things going on In my life I am only able to get my injections 9 days before I enter Saudi but the goverment says minimum of 10 days do yu think they really care or will they actually check. And also I am only 16 and I am a mahram to my mum and i have been told by my travel agent that there shouldn't be a problem getting a visa but I have heard from other peoPle that yu have to be 18 to be a legal mahram ( and yeas I know when a boy has reached puberty then he can but I am asking in terms of Saudi law) I have sent the applicatiOn all ready I am due to find out on Friday if I got the visa but I am very suspicious that I won't but inshallah I will because mum has been waiting for this moment for like 10 years lol jzkallah

No comments:

Post a Comment