Thursday, July 14, 2011

How hard is it to manage a restaurant/bar?

k so i was just looking at some jobs ads and got to thinking how hard would this be. Its an ad for someone to run a restaurant for them while they just kinda check in and stuff. I dont think he knows much about it himself, I think hes just kind of a businessman. The ad says set up pos systems and train wait staff etc.. Im pretty smart and I think i could probably do it. Is this a really bad idea since ive never did this type of thing or should I make up a fake reference, study a lot, and try to wing it? yea sounds crazy and also dishonest, but I have barely been scraping by for quite some time and am willing to try alternative routes. Besides, if i did well at it, whats the diff? anyways, just kinda a random thought tonight. whaddya think? Im crazy? no?

No comments:

Post a Comment